After a long time not doing anything Lisp, I decided to check my installation just to see if my code was still OK. It turns out that something was broken with my libraries and its dependencies.
The everyday in Lisp programming.
This time I decided to go look for something different and decided to give Quicklisp a try.
Just for the record, if you haven't tried it yet. Try it now. It exceeded all my expectations.
I was able to get an old project ready in less than 5min with all the right libraries up and running.
So, thank you Zach Beane, for Quicklisp!
Check it out at: http://www.quicklisp.org/